As a new year begins, it brings an opportunity to reflect on aspects of your business that you are satisfied with, along with areas where you would like to improve in 2011.
Author Barry J. Moltz brings us 11 resolutions every small business owner needs to make now to get their 2011 off to a fast start:
- I will stop complaining about the bad economy.
- I will only sell painkillers.
- I will fire the employees that do not increase profit.
- I will only market to prospects that can actually pay for my product.
- I will not lower my price to substitute a real marketing strategy.
- I will meet with customers and vendors face to face.
- I will attend at least one major industry event. (Click here to see a list of events where Tribute Inc. will be exhibiting in 2011.)
- I will invest in me and learn at least one new skill. (Tribute or TrulinX Online Training would be a great way to brush up on your knowledge!)
- I will take time off.
- I will understand my businesses financial statements each month. (Tribute or TrulinX Consulting can lend a hand with this one!)
- I will be proud to be a small business owner.(Join NSBA: America's Small Business Advocate for great benefits and up to the minute information on small business)
You can read the full article here at the OPEN Forum.