The power and flexibility to offer better service to your customers and vendors.
With the TrulinX Lot Tracking system, you can make time-consuming tasks as simple as the click of a button. Fluid sealing distributors' business requires a sophisticated inventory management system - and that may include the ability to determine at a moment’s notice which vendor provided you with a product, and which customer took delivery of a specific lot, heat, or batch.
Mike Nichols, President, Florida Seal & Rubber
The Heat/Batch tracking system in TrulinX helps you manage important information from start to finish.
It’s integrated from receiving to shipping and includes the following features:
- Easy order entry- Full capacity for entering, storing, inquiring and reporting of lot numbered items. Individual items can be selectively designated as lotted.
- Issue and Receipt Logic – Lower the cost of inventory by using a variety of Lot Assignment Methods at the System or Item Control level by the following parameters –
- FIFO – First In, First Out, picks from the oldest inventory first to prevent the inventory from getting stale and unsaleable
- FIFO Complete – Searches for the oldest lot/heat/batch numbers several ways to find the best fit.
- Lot Complete – Searches from the newest lot to the oldest.
- Manual – Ability to enter Lot and Quantity used manually during shipment.
- Required Lot Assignment – Ability to force users to assign lot numbers to exact quantity received, shipped or adjusted
- Flexible Bin Location Management & Pick Ticket Lot Assignment – Lot / Heat / Batch Number records can be manually created, adjusted and/or deleted.
- Heat/Batch Inquiry: Improve customer service, save time, and increase efficiency by the ability to automatically view the various lots from Quote/Order Entry while on the phone with a customer to ensure you can serve them.
- Heat/Batch Inquiry Screen – Inventory can be filtered based on whether item is Lot / Heat / Batch Tracked. Users can easily find out which Numbers were received for an Item or were shipped on a specific pick ticket.
- Visibility - Give your warehouse staff the ability to track lots / heats / batches based on PO Receipt lines and enter vital information such as the date received and the lot it belongs to, thereby giving Customer Service real-time information. You will have the ability to allocate a receipt line to one or more lots or do partial allocations and assign the rest at a later time. Lot assignment is manual so you can develop a numbering scheme to align with your day to day operations.
- Pick Ticket Process / Bin Location Processing
- Streamline your warehouse operations with the ability to generate a Lot Pick Ticket Report and Item Put-Away Report that will tell you in what Bin Location(s) the Lot(s) are located.
- Protect your assets by having complete visibility into the activity of each lot. Quickly know where it came from, where it is located in your warehouse to where it was shipped.
Service your counter order customers with ease & speed
with this simple yet sophisticated retail application for industrial distributors.
- Quick order entry, even for items not in the system
- Returns on the fly
- Four option checkout (cash, check, credit card, or on account)
- Submit product order for out of stock items
- Accept partial payments or payments on backordered items
November 17, 2014
Florida Seal & Rubber was started in 1978 as a joint venture with Parker Seal Group, supplying product solutions to original equipment manufacturing companies.With a great work ethic and a commitment...
February 24, 2011
AOP Technologies Inc. is a leading knowledge-based distributor of pneumatic, automation, fluid handling and seal components. AOP Technologies offers a high level of service, from product selection to...
One of the best ways we can anticipate a distributor’s needs is by knowing their vendors. That’s why we’ve forged strong relationships with a number of leading flow manufacturers. By working closely with them, we can help our software users meet vendor requirements and maximize discounts, all while selling the product in the most efficient manner.
- Track and manage gasket inventory
- Track labor and burden
- Export POs to Garlock
- Lot control
- Easily reference MSDS sheets/drawings
- Automatic price udpate
- Counter sales