We are not like other software packages. We help you identify and get tighter control of your inventory.
For a hose distributor, it's not so easy to get tight and accurate control over inventory while also increasing productivity. What if you had a tool that could help your CSR's generate complete hose assemblies in seconds? And what if this same tool automatically calculated cut-off lengths, material cost and labor amounts and allowed you to automatically generate serial numbers & labels? TrulinX Software does it all.
With over 35 years of experience in the hose distribution industry, we know how to best assist you while designing features around your business process.
Jay Adams, River Bend Hose Specialty
No other software package is designed exclusively for your industry like TrulinX.
- Hydraulic Hose Assembly Generator
- Our unique SMART PART feature saves time and money by allowing hydraulic hose assemblies to be generated in seconds while guiding you through the process.
- Hose assemblies can be entered in less than 5 seconds
- Lot Control Visibility & Management
- TrulinX’s Lot Tracking system allows you to take time-consuming scenarios and make them a click of a button. Our lot tracking system gives you the power and flexibility to comply with vendor and regulatory requirements while providing you with the tools to offer better service for your customers, vendors and your operational staff.
- Our hose management lot control system allows you to buy in one unit (hose reels) and sell in another, e.g. feet, inches or meters, while managing all the various cut lengths. You will have visibility into the various lots from quote/order entry while on the phone with a customer.
- Automatic Cut-Off Length Calculation
- Use manufacturer's cut-off length per end fitting to quickly and accurately calculate hose lengths.
- Automatic Labor Calculations by Hose Length and/or Fitting Diameter
- Save time and increase efficiency by automatically calculating labor amounts based on the hose length and/or fitting diameter so you can capture true gross margins on all your assemblies.
- Automatically create serial numbers/labels
- Set up a standard template for serial numbers, consisting of an inner number, along with an optional prefix and/or suffix. The template is then connected to the appropriate product categories. Whenever an order is finalized for a hose assembly in one of these product categories, a new serial number will be automatically generated and printed to a label along with the pick ticket
- Automatic Tracking of Non-Stock and Drop Shipments
- Keep inventory current and your customers satisfied with full tracking and inventory history.
- Crimp and Assembly Instructions with Each Assembly
- Protect against costly mistakes by having detailed instructions by assembly or component such as crimp specifications, die selection or assembly procedures.
- Multiple Transaction Types per Order
- Drop shipment
- Stock transfers
- Remote sourcing
- Shipments from stock
- Load Manufacturer's Part Numbers
- Keep your inventory accurate and up-to-date by easily uploading your major supplier's catalog containing vital information such as: part numbers, descriptions, price, costs, and automatic price updates.
- Counter Sales Application
- Improve customer service at your counter by quickly and efficiently servicing your customer whether they pay by cash, credit, or applied to their account. Customers can also make deposits on special order or back-ordered items at the counter.
Service your counter order customers with ease & speed
with this simple yet sophisticated retail application for industrial distributors.
- Quick order entry, even for items not in the system
- Returns on the fly
- Four option checkout (cash, check, credit card, or on account)
- Submit product order for out of stock items
- Accept partial payments or payments on backordered items
Tribute Helps Faxon Engineering Meet Quality Control Objectives
Faxon Engineering is a leading distributor of hose, fittings, hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication components. They are AS9100 + ISO 9001 certified, providing a quality management system for distribution of products to the Aerospace, Industrial, Marine, High Performance, Utility and Pharmaceutical markets.
Favorite TrulinX Features:
- Many components to help develop, monitor, and meet their overall quality objectives
- Quality enhancing details such as Bill of Materials and Comments, which allows the Faxon team to add detailed checklists, work instructions and customer requirements - displayed all throughout the workflow proiess
- Ability to monitor on-time delivery performance from vendors, as well as customer service level performance
Watch their video to learn more!
March 21, 2011
For almost 70 years, Cline Hose and Hydraulics, LLC in Greenville, SC has provided quality hydraulic and industrial hose and equipment for the industrial and automotive industry.Specialists in the...
December 13, 2018
In the world of industrial distribution, it isn’t common to see a company owned, much less founded, by a woman. Since its founding in 1983, Mid-State Aerospace has become one of only a handful of Parker distributors with a certified on-site hose shop that fabricates hose assemblies to fit the exact specifications required by the aerospace industry....
October 14, 2013
Since its inception in 1985, The Hose Shop Inc. has provided high quality industrial and hydraulic hoses, couplings, pumps, motors and accessories to customers across North America and, more recently,...
March 4, 2013
Headquartered in Baltimore, Colliflower, Inc. is named after the founder, Les Colliflower, who started the company in 1951 in Ellicott City, Maryland. The company originally designed and built...
December 6, 2018
Tribute Trade Show Schedule: We hope to see you at the following industry shows in 2019. Eaton Distributor Meeting, IDCO Expo, AHTD Conference, NAHAD Annual Conference, NIBA Convention, ISD & FPDA Joint Conference, & TribNet....
One of the best ways we can anticipate a distributor’s needs is by knowing their vendors. That’s why we’ve forged strong relationships with a number of leading flow control manufacturers. By working closely with them, we can help our software users meet vendor requirements and maximize discounts, all while selling the product in the most efficient manner.
- Sales reporting
- Automatic rebate calculation & reporting
- EDI integration
- Price update and item loading
- PHconnect & PHAST integration
- Parker Tracking System (PTS) integration
- DistraNet integration
- Retail sales: Aeroquip Express, Weatherhead Port-to-Port Stores
- P.O.S. sales and Inventory reporting
- Calculation of rebates per Eaton specifications & reporting
- Hose assembly generation with labor and cut length calculation
- Consolidation of purchase orders
- Easily transmit PO's
- Easy price updates and new item imports
- Integrated with Eaton Hydraulics' powerful inventory sharing network WarehouseTWO
- Eaton Corporation uses TrulinX's Counter Store application for their Van Wert Aeroquip Express Store
- Exporting purchase orders to Dixon Valve
- Easily handle price updates
- Easy tracking of non-stock and drop shipment sales
- Hose assembly generation with labor and cut length calculation
- Retail sales: Counter Store module
- Serial number tracking
- Consolidation of purchase order
- Calculation of rebates
- Easily udpate pricing and upload new items
- PowerPro integration for easy PO transmittal