We are not like other software packages. We help you identify and get tighter control of your inventory.
For a hose distributor, it's not so easy to get tight and accurate control over inventory while also increasing productivity. What if you had a tool that could help your CSR's generate complete hose assemblies in seconds? And what if this same tool automatically calculated cut-off lengths, material cost and labor amounts and allowed you to automatically generate serial numbers & labels? TrulinX Software does it all.
With over 35 years of experience in the hose distribution industry, we know how to best assist you while designing features around your business process.
Jay Adams, River Bend Hose Specialty
No other software package is designed exclusively for your industry like TrulinX.
- Hydraulic Hose Assembly Generator
- Our unique SMART PART feature saves time and money by allowing hydraulic hose assemblies to be generated in seconds while guiding you through the process.
- Hose assemblies can be entered in less than 5 seconds
- Lot Control Visibility & Management
- TrulinX’s Lot Tracking system allows you to take time-consuming scenarios and make them a click of a button. Our lot tracking system gives you the power and flexibility to comply with vendor and regulatory requirements while providing you with the tools to offer better service for your customers, vendors and your operational staff.
- Our hose management lot control system allows you to buy in one unit (hose reels) and sell in another, e.g. feet, inches or meters, while managing all the various cut lengths. You will have visibility into the various lots from quote/order entry while on the phone with a customer.
- Automatic Cut-Off Length Calculation
- Use manufacturer's cut-off length per end fitting to quickly and accurately calculate hose lengths.
- Automatic Labor Calculations by Hose Length and/or Fitting Diameter
- Save time and increase efficiency by automatically calculating labor amounts based on the hose length and/or fitting diameter so you can capture true gross margins on all your assemblies.
- Automatically create serial numbers/labels
- Set up a standard template for serial numbers, consisting of an inner number, along with an optional prefix and/or suffix. The template is then connected to the appropriate product categories. Whenever an order is finalized for a hose assembly in one of these product categories, a new serial number will be automatically generated and printed to a label along with the pick ticket
- Automatic Tracking of Non-Stock and Drop Shipments
- Keep inventory current and your customers satisfied with full tracking and inventory history.
- Crimp and Assembly Instructions with Each Assembly
- Protect against costly mistakes by having detailed instructions by assembly or component such as crimp specifications, die selection or assembly procedures.
- Multiple Transaction Types per Order
- Drop shipment
- Stock transfers
- Remote sourcing
- Shipments from stock
- Load Manufacturer's Part Numbers
- Keep your inventory accurate and up-to-date by easily uploading your major supplier's catalog containing vital information such as: part numbers, descriptions, price, costs, and automatic price updates.
- Counter Sales Application
- Improve customer service at your counter by quickly and efficiently servicing your customer whether they pay by cash, credit, or applied to their account. Customers can also make deposits on special order or back-ordered items at the counter.
Service your counter order customers with ease & speed
with this simple yet sophisticated retail application for industrial distributors.
- Quick order entry, even for items not in the system
- Returns on the fly
- Four option checkout (cash, check, credit card, or on account)
- Submit product order for out of stock items
- Accept partial payments or payments on backordered items
Tribute Helps Faxon Engineering Meet Quality Control Objectives
Faxon Engineering is a leading distributor of hose, fittings, hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication components. They are AS9100 + ISO 9001 certified, providing a quality management system for distribution of products to the Aerospace, Industrial, Marine, High Performance, Utility and Pharmaceutical markets.
Favorite TrulinX Features:
- Many components to help develop, monitor, and meet their overall quality objectives
- Quality enhancing details such as Bill of Materials and Comments, which allows the Faxon team to add detailed checklists, work instructions and customer requirements - displayed all throughout the workflow proiess
- Ability to monitor on-time delivery performance from vendors, as well as customer service level performance
Watch their video to learn more!
ERP Software for Hose Distribution & Fabrication: How to Find the Right Vendor Partner for Your Company
Tribute’s guide on Finding the Right Vendor Partner will provide you tips on ensuring you select an ERP partner that truly knows your business and has sophisticated tools to help your business grow.
If you are a hose distributor, what are the items on your "must have" list?
- Tools to easily and quickly enter hose assemblies including cut lengths
- Ability to add labor & burden to accurately track profit margins
- Easily add instruction and schematics for accurate builds
- Counter sales module
- Provide outside sales force the tools to access key information on the road
- Provide CSRs the needed tools to service customers quickly and accurately
- Partnerships with major suppliers to streamline your supply chain
Download the Whitepaper
May 6, 2019
For over 70 years, Cline Hose and Hydraulics, LLC in Greenville, SC has provided quality hydraulic and industrial hose and equipment for the industrial and automotive industry....
December 13, 2018
In the world of industrial distribution, it isn’t common to see a company owned, much less founded, by a woman. Since its founding in 1983, Mid-State Aerospace has become one of only a handful of Parker distributors with a certified on-site hose shop that fabricates hose assemblies to fit the exact specifications required by the aerospace industry....
October 14, 2013
Since its inception in 1985, The Hose Shop Inc. has provided high quality industrial and hydraulic hoses, couplings, pumps, motors and accessories to customers across North America and, more recently,...
January 10, 2019
Colliflower is a full line stocking distributor of Parker Fluid Connectors. Colliflower has 31 stores located throughout Georgia, Florida, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia and has been using software by Tribute, Inc. since 1999....
December 6, 2018
Tribute Trade Show Schedule: We hope to see you at the following industry shows in 2019. Eaton Distributor Meeting, IDCO Expo, AHTD Conference, NAHAD Annual Conference, NIBA Convention, ISD & FPDA Joint Conference, & TribNet....