Today’s economic climate is challenging for everyone and 2010 is forecasted to be no different. However, it will be an exciting and educational year for NIBA members. Being a member of NIBA (The Belting Association) helps you and your company overcome the economic challenge by providing networking opportunities, presenting educational programs, and promoting the use of belting through the distribution process.
Here are just a few of the ways our association provides value to your company:
- The Annual NIBA Convention will be held September 18-21, 2010, at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Arizona. Program Chair Chris McCarty is putting together a fabulous format that will be both educational and entertaining with information-packed business sessions, an abundance of networking opportunities, and the always-popular Conference Booth Program.
- NIBA’s Member Directory is an indispensable resource to developing relationships with peers in the industry to help improve your business. The directory is produced each spring in printed and online formats for ease of use.
- The NIBA web site’s Members Only section allows you to read the latest belting industry news, research archived technical articles for training, and use belting formulas and interactive calculators. Register for programs and order materials online.
- The Belt Line newsletter is published five times a year, in print and online, and includes industry and association news as well as business and technical information. A Member-to-Member section keeps you up-to-date on fellow members’ activities.
- NIBA offers technical seminars in the spring and fall, a wide array of training materials available in VHS and DVD format for use in training your employees for tomorrow's business challenges. Some training materials will also be available online in 2010.
NIBA offers you and your organization the kind of opportunity and savings that will not only impact, but power, your business growth. Visit NIBA's website for more information on the benefits of being a NIBA member. We are looking forward to a great year with you.
Donald R. Garner
NIBA President 2010
Vice President / General Manager
Nashville Rubber & Gasket Co, Inc.