This article from CNET discusses the different types of threats that affect smartphone users and what people can do to protect themselves. You'll find answers to questions like these:
- What's the biggest security threat to my mobile phone?
- Can mobile phones get viruses?
- What are other types of attacks?
- Is it safe to use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth?
- Which is safer: the iPhone or Android?
- Are standard mobile phones safe?
- And what about spam?
And check out this piece by Clark Howard of CNN on the disturbing trend of caller id spoofing and what you can do to prevent it.