Sun Hydraulics, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance screw-in hydraulic cartridge valves and manifolds, has updated their free web-based custom manifold design tool, QuickDesign.
A circuit schematic is now included in the QuickDesign drawing output, and is auto-generated based on your connections input. This functional schematic allows you to quickly and easily verify your design.
With basic hydraulic circuit know-how, internet access, and Sun's broad selection of hydraulic cartridge valves, an automated integrated package design is delivered in just minutes after circuit input.
Sun's QuickDesign Tool...
- Works with circuits containing up to 12 cartridges
- Is completely automated and mobile friendly
- Develops a proprietary solution using your design inputs
- Is web-based and doesn't require special software on your computer
- Allows you to select which faces you want to place features and components on
- Delivers complete assembly and manifold drawings, verification schematic, connection lists, drill lists and 2D/3D CAD files
- Is simple and easy to use and allows you to iterate different designs by changing constraints
- Provides a complete manufacturing package for purchase or contracting out
Tribute, Inc. partners with Sun Hydraulics to streamline their distributors’ supply chain with the automatic transmittal of POs from the TrulinX software system to the vendor representing Sun Hydraulics. To see the benefits of TrulinX distribution business management software for industrial distributors, click here.