The Garlock family of companies offer a broad range of seal-related training courses which provide a basic understanding of product line offerings, as well as materials of construction and product selection.
Training courses are offered at their headquarters in Palmyra, NY, as well as onsite at customer locations and online. One of the most widely attended training sessions is Garlock Level 3.
Prior to attending Level 3 training, attendees must complete online training courses, which provide a basic understanding of product line offerings, as well as materials of construction and product selection.
The Garlock website has the following Fluid Sealing Basics classes with links that will take you to Garlock’s new training and tests for each module. You will be required to register only when taking the actual test which is on the last page of each training module. Garlock has kept track of students who took certification exams before the new system was put into place.
- Garlock U - Gasketing
- Garlock U - Product Selection
- Garlock U - Hydraulic Components
- Garlock U - Expansion Joints
- Garlock U - Materials of Construction
- Garlock U - Compression Packing
- Garlock U - Diaphragms (NEW!)
- Garlock U - KLOZURE® Bearing Isolators (NEW!)
- Garlock U - KLOZURE® Mechanical Seals (NEW!)
- Garlock U - KLOZURE® Oil Seals (NEW!)
Tribute, Inc. has partnered with Garlock to streamline their distributor’s daily processes. By working closely with Garlock, we help our software users meet vendor requirements and maximize discounts – all while selling the product in the most efficient manner.