The Eaton Hydraulics team has launched a powerful new inventory sharing network for its distributors. The network strengthens our distribution channel by leveraging its combined inventory for use by all distributors.
Additional benefits of the inventory sharing network are:
- Increase cash flow by selling off excess and/or slow moving inventory
- Gain incremental revenue by selling between distributors
- Increase customer satisfaction by filling backorders faster or avoiding them altogether
- Opportunity to buy parts at floor prices and maximize profits
- Allow more flexibility during these turbulent market conditions
Eaton Hydraulics is committed to the success of the inventory sharing network. The solution will encompass the entire Hydraulics brand portfolio, including Eaton, Aeroquip, Weatherhead, Hydro-Line, Vickers, Industrial Hose, Synflex, and Eaton-Integrated Hydraulics.
The Eaton Hydraulics inventory sharing network is powered by WarehouseTWO. WarehouseTWO provides a cost effective inventory-sharing tool that allows you to view your peer’s inventory as an alternate source to fill your backorders and expedites. Also, WarehouseTWO is integrated with your Tribute or TrulinX system to retrieve inventory information as you enter your orders.
Tribute, Inc. has partnered with Eaton Corporation to streamline their distributor's supply chain. For information on the WarehouseTWO integration, Tribute customers can request information by contacting your support department.
For more information about the Eaton Hydraulics Inventory Sharing Network:
Call Scott Pharis at Eaton Hydraulics
To Email Scott Click here