Media Contact: Lorna Henderson, Sr Sales & Marketing Specialist
(330) 656-3006, ext 2290
July 18, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tribute, Inc. Announces Newest Members of Tribute Program Review and TrulinX Program Priority Assessment Board
Tribute, Inc., a leading ERP software provider for the engineered products, fluid power, fluid handling, hose & accessories, automation & motion control industries, is pleased to announce new members of our software review boards, Tribute Program Review and TrulinX PPAB. Serving on the boards of those groups gives these leaders an opportunity to guide development and help to set the direction of our software. Board members typically serve a two-year term, are nominated by TribNet members and voted onto the board by their peers. It’s a commitment taken very seriously by board members as they have been chosen to speak on behalf of their respected companies and their peers running their business on TrulinX or Tribute.
TrulinX PPAB (Program Priority Assessment Board)
Two Year Terms (Elected in 2021 and Ending in 2023)
- Eric Bourg, Connector Specialists
- Jarl Dahlgren, MFP Automation
- Sam (Berndt) Spence, Hart Industries
One Year Terms (Elected in 2022 and Ending in 2023)
- Pamela Stehlik, A&L Hydraulics
- Nick Beason, Southern Fluidpower
- Tim Pritchard, Zemarc
Two Year Terms (Elected in 2022 and Ending in 2024)
- Tim Odell, Colliflower
- Aaron Pyle, Hyspeco
- Jay Adams, Riverbend Hose
- Dave Hajciar, Morrell Group
- Maria Panza, Progressive Hydraulics
Tribute Program Review
Serving Through 2023:
- Rob Horman, F.B. Wright
- Diana Lee, Motion & Controlls (Ritter)
- Melody Sandrell, Nashville Rubber & Gasket Co., Inc.
Serving Through 2024:
- Jeff Scheininger, Flexline
- Kelly Sutula, Estabrook Corp.
- Paul Acree, Hose & Rubber Supply
- Tammy Coolidge, Oylair Specialty Co.
- Patrick Dagenais, Echelon Supply & Service
- Jeanie Radcliff, Berrington Pump & Systems, Inc.
About Tribute, Inc.:
Based in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Tribute Software provides integrated ERP software solutions to help industrial distributors serve their customers better, streamline their operations, lower costs, and enhance margins through better cost control. Tribute systems power millions of dollars in transactions every month and supply thousands of users with critical information day and night.
Tribute has a deep understanding of the unique business needs of industrial distributors. The company serves hundreds of customers throughout North America providing specialized solutions for engineered products, fluid power and motion control, industrial hoses, fluid handling, and more.