An Overview of TrulinX Software and Specialized Integrated Partners
As you know, industrial distributors have expressed concern over the ability to keep up with customer demands and lack of resources in our industry. We are finding it may be more challenging to satisfy your customers’ needs using the Tribute Software System due to its aging architecture. Maybe now is the time to look at the TrulinX Software System, our newest platform that can help you manage your business in a much more streamlined and efficient manner.
We have recorded a three-part webinar series where we demonstrate the key TrulinX features we have found to be most important to Tribute Software users. We also take a look at some of our key partner integrations that can enhance your arsenal of business management tools.
Part 1: An Overview of TrulinX with Bill Horrigan
- Customer Service: Phone Orders, Counter Orders, WOM
- Realtime vs. Batch Processing – no month more daily or month end processing!
- Sophisticated Work Order Management for complex units
- Inventory Solutions
- Longer field lengths allow you to better define your stock and sales detail.
- On-Premise vs. Cloud Solutions
- and More
Part 2: A Closer Look at TrulinX Air and Aldrich Customer Web Portal
TrulinX Air (Wireless Warehouse) with Jeff Waite
- A brief overview of how this dynamic tool is enhancing and revolutionizing warehouse processes.
Aldrich Customer Portal with Bill Rosado
- The Customer Service Portal for TrulinX provides your customers with 24/7 real-time access to account information such as order history, order tracking, pricing and availability, and more. Deep TrulinX integration is a focus – creating a powerful online customer service hub.
Part 3: A Closer Look at RubberTree Systems and Informa
Our best in practice partners, RubberTree Systems and Informa, demonstrate how they can help distributors do business better through business intelligence and document imaging/signature capture solutions - all seamlessly integrated with the TrulinX software system.
Tribute Consulting Services
The Tribute Expert for a Day service allows you to “hire” a Tribute team member to work directly with your employees at your facility for a day. The expert will be available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding the basic programs of Tribute.
Need help troubleshooting an issue? Need some old data cleaned up? Want a consult on business efficiencies? Need to train some new employees?
An Expert for a Day can help!
A Tribute Expert for a Day can be scheduled to address any of the following issues:
- Special projects
- New release and graphical enhancement training
- New employee training
- Ongoing efficiency improvements
- Customized training
- Question and answer session
Tribute Software System Training
A well-trained staff maximizes the return on your investment and increases your profit margins.
Tribute Online Education helps you:
- Maximize efficiency and productivity
- Reduce training expenses
- Reduce employee downtime
- Train new employees quickly
- Optimize skills retention
Benefits: Online training helps reduce travel costs and downtime associated with traditional training and allows your staff to implement knowledge gained immediately, offering real value to your work force.
Tribute’s live virtual classes led by an instructor are one hour in length and cover a wide range of topics to enhance your expertise of distribution practices and the Tribute Software System.
Additional Services for Your Tribute Software System
For more information on third party software, server migrations, or user upgrades, contact Jeff Waite, Customer Relationship Manager.
For an Introduction to Tribute, Helpful Software Tips, Tribute Tuneups and Tuneup Notes, Training & Consulting Info, TribNet and Preferred Solution provider info and more, visit the Tribute Self Service Center.
Scroll to bottom of page to sign up for our bi-weekly newsletters!