Tribute is proud to be an endorsed ERP supplier to IDCO members
Tribute is proud to have been selected by IDCO to be a premium and endorsed supplier of ERP business management software. Our selection means IDCO acknowledges Tribute's commitment to providing excellent service and a quality ERP solution that allows our customers to prosper and thrive.
Power Up Your Business with TrulinX
Special Deal for IDCO Members...
An IDCO member that invests in TrulinX by Tribute, Inc. within 120 days of the 2020 IDCO Expo, will get a FREE Rubber Tree Analytics and Business Dashboard package for up to 5 users for ONE YEAR. This is a value of $5,800.
Get the power and flexibility to offer better service to your customers and vendors.
For a hose distributor, it’s not so easy to get tight and accurate control over inventory while also increasing productivity. What if you had a tool that could help your CSR’s generate complete hose assemblies in seconds? And what if this same tool automatically calculated cut-off lengths, material cost and labor amounts and allowed you to automatically generate serial numbers & labels? TrulinX Software does it all.
With the TrulinX lot tracking system, you can make time-consuming tasks as simple as the click of a button. Fluid sealing distributors’ business requires a sophisticated inventory management system - and that may include the ability to determine at a moment’s notice which vendor provided you with a product, and which customer took delivery of a specific lot, heat, or batch.
We Know Your Industry. We Deliver Results.
- Tribute caters specifically to your marketplace and understands it
- Rapid training and installation with industry best practices
- Training team led by staff with more than 37 years of experience in hose and rubber distribution
- Superior, knowledgeable and personal software support
- Partnerships with your premium suppliers: Brennan Industries, Continental ContiTech, and Dixon Valve & Coupling
- Strategic partnerships with major manufacturers: Eaton, Garlock, Gates, Parker Hannifin, Manuli, Ryco, Sun Hydraulics, and Airway Manufacturing
- EDI integration
- Integration with WarehouseTWO and DistraNet for inventory sharing
- Manage complex fabrications down to the component level with our sophisticated Work Order Management module
- Eliminate manual business processes by streamlining operations
- Lower operating expenses by eliminating manual calculation of commission, vendor reporting and rebates
- Better track your inventory & reduce excess or over stock
- Barcoding / Cycle Counting
- Serial number tracking
- Sophisticated lot control
- Tools to meet today's hose and rubber product distributor's critical business needs:
- Industrial hose assemblies, gaskets, seals, O-rings and conveyor belts
- Easily track and manage hose lengths and scrap
- Automatic labor calculations based on hose length and diameter of fittings
- Automatic cut-off length calculation
- Crimp and assembly instructions
Tribute has been exclusively focused on your market niche for the past 37 years and we are proud to call these IDCO members partners...
- A-1 Coupling and Hose | Eugene, OR
- American Hose & Rubber | Tucson, AZ
- Auster Rubber Company, Inc. | Brooklyn, NY
- B&B Hose & Rubber Co. | Chesapeake, VA
- Brennan Industries | Cleveland, OH
- Briggs Company | New Castle, DE
- Flexline Inc. | Kenilworth, NJ
- Frank Murken Products | Schenectady, NY
- Geib Industries | Bensenville, IL
- Hose/Conveyors, Inc. | Eagan, MN
- Hose & Rubber Supply | Salt Lake City, UT
- Mid-State Sales | Columbus, OH
- Power Product Technologies, Inc. | Denver, CO
- River Bend Hose Specialty, Inc. | South Bend, IN
- Shamrock Hose and Fittings | Cleveland, OH
- Southwest Rubber & Supply | Phoenix, AZ
- Specialty Hose Corporation | North Canton, OH
- TCH Industries | Twinsburg, OH
- Transmission & Fluid Equipment, Inc. | Fort Wayne, IN
December 5, 2019
Tribute's Trade Show Schedule: We hope to see you one of the following industry shows in 2020. NFPA Annual Conference, IDCO Expo, NAHAD Annual Conference, NIBA Convention, ISD & FPDA Joint Conference, Hose + Coupling World Expo, and Tribute's Annual User's Group Conference, TribNet....
November 25, 2019
IDCO, the Industrial Distributor Cooperative, elected new Executive Committee and board members for 2020, including many Tribute customers who are frequently at the forefront of our industry, serving in leadership roles....
August 5, 2019
In today's interconnected world, consumers are used to expecting what they want when they want it. Industrial distributors, who operate on slim profit margins, cannot afford to let their guard down, and creating customer loyalty through good customer experience with an ERP software like TrulinX by Tribute, Inc. is crucial to retaining key customers....
August 12, 2019
A great customer experience is a major competitive advantage that creates customer loyalty and drives new sales - and it’s predicted to overtake price and product as the primary brand differentiator for B2B sales by 2020. Industrial distributors, utilizing an ERP software like TrulinX, can creating the best customer experience to set them apart and retain their best customers....
October 29, 2018
Manufacturing has ramped up and now is the time to invest in your company's efficiency by upgrading your business management software. However, be aware that not all software systems for hose distributors are created equally...
Tribute is a member of your industry's trade associations...
Tribute is a member of your industry's trade associations including IDCO, FPDA, ISD, GFA, NAHAD, NFPA and NIBA. We partner with major manufacturers including Eaton Corp., Bosch Rexroth, Gates Corp., Garlock Sealing Technologies, Goodyear, Pall Corporation, Parker Hannifin and others.
We are excited to show you more! Request additional information or a consultation.
IDCO Member River Bend Hose Speaks Out
Hose distributor focuses on ERP software to manage growth
Jay Adams of River Bend Hose Specialty discusses how his company needed a robust ERP system to meet its strategic business goals. Continued expansion and acquisition made the need for a strategic software partner crucial.