TrulinX Software System Training
Improving Efficiency & Productivity through Online & On-Demand Video Training
Utilizing all the tools that TrulinX has to offer enables your staff to work more efficiently and productively. A well-trained staff maximizes the return on your investment and increases your profit margins. TrulinX online education helps you:
- Maximize efficiency and productivity
- Reduce training expenses
- Reduce employee downtime
- Train new employees quickly
- Optimize skills retention
Benefits: Interactive Online Training classes led by knowledgeable instructors help reduce travel costs and downtime associated with traditional training and allows your staff to learn in an interactive setting with an instructor.
On-Demand videos provide sessions for your staff to take on their own schedule and at their own pace. They will be able to implement knowledge gained immediately, offering real value to your work force.
TrulinX’s live virtual classes and on-demand video sessions cover a wide range of topics to enhance your expertise of distribution practices and the Tribute Software System.
Additional Services for Your TrulinX Software System
For more information on third party software, server migrations, or user upgrades, contact Jeff Waite, Customer Relationship Manager. Phone: 800.874.2883, ext. 2250.
For an Introduction to TrulinX, Helpful Software Tips, TrulinX Releases and Release Notes, Queries, Training & Consulting Info, TribNet and Preferred Solution provider info and more, visit the Tribute Self Service Center.
TrulinX Support at 800.874.2883, Press 3 for Technical Support, then 2 for TrulinX Support
Scroll to bottom of page to sign up for our bi-weekly Newsletter!
Save the Date! June 21-25, 2021
2021 Class Schedule
Online Classes Offered
TrulinX Training 2021
- Our class format has been enhanced to incorporate more live demonstrations and less PowerPoint presentations where appropriate.
- Each class will have at least one takeaway tool that you can reference to later.
- In addition to the regularly scheduled classes, there is a list of available classes that can be custom scheduled at your convenience if you cannot attend a regularly scheduled class.
- For a complete class list, with associated costs, visit the self service center.
- We have added a “Build Your Own Class” option to the available class list. Tell us what you need training in, and we customize a class or series of classes just for you.
Click on class title for registration link. Class fees are applicable. See the master class list for details.
July 14: Accounts Payable: Daily Processing
August 11: Purchase Order Processing: The Basics
August 25: Warehouse Management
September 9: Vendor & Customer Pricing: Matrix Pricing
September 22: Recovering Freight Expenses
October 6: Price Update Processing
October 20: Physical Inventory Process
November 3: General Ledger Basics
November 17: Accounting & Reconciliation
Visit the Tribute resource center to download full class descriptions, class costs, and registration links.
We also now offer TrulinX video classes on-demand. Learn on your own schedule and at your own pace. Take an individual class or purchase Suites that offer a related grouping of classes available to your organization for 6 months of unlimited viewing.
Contact us for support.
TrulinX On-Demand Sessions
- Accounts Receivable - Daily Processing
- Accounts Receivable - Credits, Credit Rating & Troubleshooting
- Accounts Payable - Daily Processing
- Accounts Payable - Reports, Inquiries & Common Problems
- Accounting & Reconciliation
- General Ledger Basics
- Expense Purchasing
- Managing Counter Sales
- Matrix Pricing
- Physical Inventory Processing
- Price Update Processing
- Purchase Order Processing - The Basics
- Recovering Freight Expense
- Sales Order Processing – Basic Entry
- Sales Order Processing – Commitment Allocation and Releasing
- Sales Order Processing – Reports & Inquiries
- Sales Order Processing – Managing Counter Sales
- Sales Tax Setup
- Understanding Inventory Management - Setup & Maintenance
- Understanding Inventory Management - Forecasting Demand & Vendor Lead Time
- Understanding Inventory Management - Buying & Replenishment
- Vendor Return Processing
- Warehouse Management
TrulinX Consulting Services
Are you using TrulinX to its full potential? Would you like to save time and money by using TrulinX more efficiently? The TrulinX team will work with you and your employees to help you solve your business challenges and maximize your software investment.
Contact TrulinX Support or 800.874.2883, ext. 401
Contact us for more information and to schedule any of our consulting offerings listed below:
Available Consulting Services
Support for a Day: Design a custom consulting engagement to fit your unique needs! An onsite consultant will work with employees either in groups or independently on issues that they may have using the TrulinX software. Create your own list of software/business issues to address.
Or you can choose from any of the following…
- Best Practices and What’s New: Learn about the enhancements, 'Go' menus, new screens and features that have come out since you went "Live" on TrulinX. Also learn best practices for using these features. (1 day)
- New Employee Training: Onsite training for new employees. Includes permissions setup for the new employee(s) and training on the modules that will be used on a daily basis. (1 - 2 days)
- BOM & Smart Part Configuration: Understanding Bills of Material and Smart Parts, including setup, pricing, and ordering. (1 day)
- Discounts, Rebates and Costing: Best practices for setting up and using these modules. (1 day)
- Vendor Returns: Vendor returns module setup and review. (.5 - 1 day)
- Bin Management: Bin Management module setup and review. (.5 - 1 day)
- Lot Control: Lot Control module setup and review. (.5 - 1 day)
- Physical Inventory and Cycle Counting: Review and best practices for physical inventory. (.5 day)
Inventory Management: Covers the same topics as the TrulinX Inventory Management seminar, but taught at your office. (1.5 - 2 days, could also be broken out into multiple .5 day sessions)
G/L Reconciliation: Best practices for monthly reconciliation of General Ledger to A/R, A/P and Inventory reports on the TrulinX system. (2 - 3 days)
G/L Expert for a Day: Get a day of one-on-one help with an expert to learn helpful features in TrulinX, get an overview of the newly integrated GL package, or trouble-shoot issues.
SQL Queries using Excel: Use Microsoft Excel to access information from the TrulinX database. Learn the capabilities and limitations of performing custom queries. (1 day)
Basic System Administration: Includes checking backups, maximizing disk space, setting user permissions, loading a new release, and more. (.5 day - available via phone if preferred)
Operations Audit: We will observe and analyze your business practices and suggest areas for improvement. (varies)
All consulting engagements will include a follow up report reviewing on site activities and emphasizing improvements and changes.
Register for the TrulinX Newsletter