Introducing Aldrich Web Solutions for TrulinX
Aldrich Web Solutions, a premier provider of integrated e-commerce apps and websites for distributors, was chosen to be our official e-commerce partner, a fully integrated solution for TrulinX.
Aldrich's WebAlliance was built specifically for distributors and is designed to grow online sales, provide end users with 24/7 access to customer service statements and tools, and attract new customers online.
WebAlliance now integrates with TrulinX ERP software data to create a powerful webstore and customer service hub that is mobile friendly.
TrulinX customers who want to sell products online, attract new customers, and serve existing customers better can now do that with WebAlliance.
The benefits of WebAlliance E-Commerce Suite for TrulinX Software users:
- Website items populate from your TrulinX data
- Customer-specific pricing populates from TrulinX data
- Customers have 24/7 access to view their orders, invoices, account history, and more
- Website and app orders automatically imported to TrulinX
- Ongoing support from dedicated staff
- Easy to use Content Management System with drag-and-drop content editor …and much more!
Designed specifically for the unique needs of distribution, WebAlliance E-Commerce is continuously updated with new features and improvements that will help grow your online sales channel.
For more information on Aldrich Web Solutions WebAlliance for TrulinX software, visit Aldrich Web Solutions.
TrulinX Software System Training
Improving Efficiency & Productivity through Online & On-Demand Video Training
Utilizing all the tools that TrulinX has to offer enables your staff to work more efficiently and productively. A well-trained staff maximizes the return on your investment and increases your profit margins. TrulinX online education helps you:
- Maximize efficiency and productivity
- Reduce training expenses
- Reduce employee downtime
- Train new employees quickly
- Optimize skills retention
Benefits: Interactive Online Training classes led by knowledgeable instructors help reduce travel costs and downtime associated with traditional training and allows your staff to learn in an interactive setting with an instructor.
On-Demand videos provide sessions for your staff to take on their own schedule and at their own pace. They will be able to implement knowledge gained immediately, offering real value to your work force.
TrulinX’s live virtual classes and on-demand video sessions cover a wide range of topics to enhance your expertise of distribution practices and the Tribute Software System.
Additional Services for Your TrulinX Software System
For more information on third party software, server migrations, or user upgrades, contact Jeff Waite, Customer Relationship Manager. phone: 800.874.2883, ext. 225
TrulinX Support at 800.874.2883, ext 401
Save the Date! June 17-19, 2020 in Cleveland, OH
2019 Class Schedule
Available Classes August - October:
TrulinX Online Training Sessions July - August. Tribute now has online registration. Click on class title for registration link.
August 7: Purchase Order Processing - The Basics
September 4: Price Updates
September 18: Physical Inventory Processing
October 2: General Ledger Basics
October 16: General Ledger - Accounting & Reconciliation
Visit the Tribute resource center to download full class descriptions and registration links.
We also now offer TrulinX video classes on-demand. Learn on your own schedule and at your own pace. Take an individual class or purchase Suites that offer a related grouping of classes available to your organization for 6 months of unlimited viewing. Classes offered are listed below or click here for more information.
Contact us for support.
TrulinX On-Demand Sessions
- Accounts Receivable - Daily Processing
- Accounts Receivable - Credits, Credit Rating & Troubleshooting
- Accounts Payable - Daily Processing
- Accounts Payable - Reports, Inquiries & Common Problems
- Accounting & Reconciliation
- General Ledger Basics
- Expense Purchasing
- Physical Inventory Processing
- Price Update Processing
- Recovering Freight Expense
- Sales Order Processing – Basic Entry
- Sales Order Processing – Commitment Allocation and Releasing
- Sales Order Processing – Reports & Inquiries
- Sales Order Processing – Managing Counter Sales
TrulinX Consulting Services
Are you using TrulinX to its full potential? Would you like to save time and money by using TrulinX more efficiently? The TrulinX team will work with you and your employees to help you solve your business challenges and maximize your software investment.
Contact TrulinX Support or 800.874.2883, ext. 401
Contact us for more information and to schedule any of our consulting offerings listed below:
Available Consulting Services
Support for a Day: Design a custom consulting engagement to fit your unique needs! An onsite consultant will work with employees either in groups or independently on issues that they may have using the TrulinX software. Create your own list of software/business issues to address.
Or you can choose from any of the following…
- Best Practices and What’s New: Learn about the enhancements, 'Go' menus, new screens and features that have come out since you went "Live" on TrulinX. Also learn best practices for using these features. (1 day)
- New Employee Training: Onsite training for new employees. Includes permissions setup for the new employee(s) and training on the modules that will be used on a daily basis. (1 - 2 days)
- BOM & Smart Part Configuration: Understanding Bills of Material and Smart Parts, including setup, pricing, and ordering. (1 day)
- Discounts, Rebates and Costing: Best practices for setting up and using these modules. (1 day)
- Vendor Returns: Vendor returns module setup and review. (.5 - 1 day)
- Bin Management: Bin Management module setup and review. (.5 - 1 day)
- Lot Control: Lot Control module setup and review. (.5 - 1 day)
- Physical Inventory and Cycle Counting: Review and best practices for physical inventory. (.5 day)
Inventory Management: Covers the same topics as the TrulinX Inventory Management seminar, but taught at your office. (1.5 - 2 days, could also be broken out into multiple .5 day sessions)
G/L Reconciliation: Best practices for monthly reconciliation of General Ledger to A/R, A/P and Inventory reports on the TrulinX system. (2 - 3 days)
G/L Expert for a Day: Get a day of one-on-one help with an expert to learn helpful features in TrulinX, get an overview of the newly integrated GL package, or trouble-shoot issues.
SQL Queries using Excel: Use Microsoft Excel to access information from the TrulinX database. Learn the capabilities and limitations of performing custom queries. (1 day)
Basic System Administration: Includes checking backups, maximizing disk space, setting user permissions, loading a new release, and more. (.5 day - available via phone if preferred)
Operations Audit: We will observe and analyze your business practices and suggest areas for improvement. (varies)
All consulting engagements will include a follow up report reviewing on site activities and emphasizing improvements and changes.