Register Today for TribNet User's Group Conference
June 19-21, 2019, Cleveland OH
One of the best values in business today is the training and networking you receive at the TribNet Users’ Group Conference. At the conference, you and your key employees receive detailed training on important features of your system, designed to improve your business.
These sessions extend the training you’ve already received and allow you to utilize the full benefit of your software system. You will learn about recently implemented features and changes made due to customer feedback and the program review process.
Meet other Tribute customers, compare notes, and discuss ideas for improving your business processes and solving problems. This networking can be the most valuable part of the meeting. It allows you to establish contacts at other firms in your same industry, using the same business system. These contacts can be a valuable resource to your business all year long.
On top of all that, we’ll have time to enjoy a little fun together as well. We are planning our welcome reception for Wednesday evening and a dinner Thursday evening in downtown Cleveland.
TRULINX SYSTEM USER CLASS OFFERINGS
- New Features
- Where’s My Pick Ticket?
- The Meat & Potatoes of Reconciliation*
- Harnessing the Power of Comments
- Warehouse Automation
- Margin Subsidies*
- DevEx Grid Capabilities
- Slaying the Receivables Monsters*
- ROUNDTABLE Company Size
- Horrigan’s Helpful Hints
- Customer Panel
- New User Essentials for Quote Entry
- New User TrulinX Essentials
- New User Retrospective
- Inventory Management Theory*
- Best Practices*
*Denotes sessions for advanced users or sessions that contain more advanced material.
>>Download the registration packet for full class descriptions
Announcing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 End of Life
What You Need to Know...
Are you using SQL Server 2008 / 2008 R2? Don't expose your TrulinX server to cyber-attacks by not upgrading before the end of life deadline.
- On July 9, 2019, Microsoft support for SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 will reach end of life. That means the end of regular security updates.
- Microsoft will also end support for the Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 Operating Systems six months later on January 14, 2020.
- Once you hit these dates, your will essentially be running your TrulinX server at your own risk in this age of cyber-attacks.
Don't let your TrulinX Server OS and database go unprotected. We're here to help you migrate to the current versions for greater security, performance and innovation.
Act Now! Contact Jeff Waite at 800.874.2883 for more information.
TrulinX Consulting Services
Are you using TrulinX to its full potential? Would you like to save time and money by using TrulinX more efficiently? The TrulinX team will work with you and your employees to help you solve your business challenges and maximize your software investment.
Contact TrulinX Support or 800.874.2883, ext. 401
Contact us for more information and to schedule any of our consulting offerings listed below:
Available Consulting Services
Support for a Day: Design a custom consulting engagement to fit your unique needs! An onsite consultant will work with employees either in groups or independently on issues that they may have using the TrulinX software. Create your own list of software/business issues to address.
Or you can choose from any of the following…
- Best Practices and What’s New: Learn about the enhancements, 'Go' menus, new screens and features that have come out since you went "Live" on TrulinX. Also learn best practices for using these features. (1 day)
- New Employee Training: Onsite training for new employees. Includes permissions setup for the new employee(s) and training on the modules that will be used on a daily basis. (1 - 2 days)
- BOM & Smart Part Configuration: Understanding Bills of Material and Smart Parts, including setup, pricing, and ordering. (1 day)
- Discounts, Rebates and Costing: Best practices for setting up and using these modules. (1 day)
- Vendor Returns: Vendor returns module setup and review. (.5 - 1 day)
- Bin Management: Bin Management module setup and review. (.5 - 1 day)
- Lot Control: Lot Control module setup and review. (.5 - 1 day)
- Physical Inventory and Cycle Counting: Review and best practices for physical inventory. (.5 day)
Inventory Management: Covers the same topics as the TrulinX Inventory Management seminar, but taught at your office. (1.5 - 2 days, could also be broken out into multiple .5 day sessions)
G/L Reconciliation: Best practices for monthly reconciliation of General Ledger to A/R, A/P and Inventory reports on the TrulinX system. (2 - 3 days)
G/L Expert for a Day: Get a day of one-on-one help with an expert to learn helpful features in TrulinX, get an overview of the newly integrated GL package, or trouble-shoot issues.
SQL Queries using Excel: Use Microsoft Excel to access information from the TrulinX database. Learn the capabilities and limitations of performing custom queries. (1 day)
Basic System Administration: Includes checking backups, maximizing disk space, setting user permissions, loading a new release, and more. (.5 day - available via phone if preferred)
Operations Audit: We will observe and analyze your business practices and suggest areas for improvement. (varies)
All consulting engagements will include a follow up report reviewing on site activities and emphasizing improvements and changes.
TrulinX Software System Training
Improving Efficiency & Productivity through Online & On-Demand Video Training
Utilizing all the tools that TrulinX has to offer enables your staff to work more efficiently and productively. A well-trained staff maximizes the return on your investment and increases your profit margins. TrulinX online education helps you:
- Maximize efficiency and productivity
- Reduce training expenses
- Reduce employee downtime
- Train new employees quickly
- Optimize skills retention
Benefits: Interactive Online Training classes led by knowledgeable instructors help reduce travel costs and downtime associated with traditional training and allows your staff to learn in an interactive setting with an instructor.
On-Demand videos provide sessions for your staff to take on their own schedule and at their own pace. They will be able to implement knowledge gained immediately, offering real value to your work force.
TrulinX’s live virtual classes and on-demand video sessions cover a wide range of topics to enhance your expertise of distribution practices and the Tribute Software System.
Additional Services for Your TrulinX Software System
For more information on third party software, server migrations, or user upgrades, contact Jeff Waite, Customer Relationship Manager. phone: 800.874.2883, ext. 225
TrulinX Support at 800.874.2883, ext 401
Save the Date! June 19-21, 2019 in Cleveland, OH
2019 Class Schedule
TrulinX Online Training Sessions Jan - March. Tribute now has online registration. Click on class title for registration link.
Feb 27th: Work Order Management (90 minute class)
March 13th: Sales Order Processing - Basic Order Entry
Visit the Tribute resource center to download full class descriptions and registration links.
We also now offer TrulinX video classes on-demand. Learn on your own schedule and at your own pace. Take an individual class or purchase Suites that offer a related grouping of classes available to your organization for 6 months of unlimited viewing. Classes offered are listed below.
Contact us for support.
TrulinX On-Demand Sessions
- Accounts Receivable - Daily Processing
- Accounts Receivable - Credits, Credit Rating & Troubleshooting
- Accounts Payable - Daily Processing
- Accounts Payable - Reports, Inquiries & Common Problems
- Accounting & Reconciliation
- General Ledger Basics
- Expense Purchasing
- Physical Inventory Processing
- Price Update Processing
- Recovering Freight Expense
- Sales Order Processing – Basic Entry
- Sales Order Processing – Commitment Allocation and Releasing
- Sales Order Processing – Reports & Inquiries
- Sales Order Processing – Managing Counter Sales