Tribute Partner Spotlight: Effective Inventory Management
Jon Schreibfeder gives an overview of how Effective Inventory Management can help industrial distributors understand their inventory levels and turns, manage their warehouse flow, and maximize net profits - all to help you take care of your greatest asset - inventory.
Effective Inventory Management will work with you to analyze your inventory using their comprehensive set of tools:
- 4-way ranking
- tracking progress item by item over a period of time
- organize warehouse flow to minimize the cost of filing order
What is Effective Inventory Management?
TrulinX Software System Training
Improving Efficiency & Productivity through Online & On-Demand Video Training
Utilizing all the tools that TrulinX has to offer enables your staff to work more efficiently and productively. A well-trained staff maximizes the return on your investment and increases your profit margins. TrulinX online education helps you:
- Maximize efficiency and productivity
- Reduce training expenses
- Reduce employee downtime
- Train new employees quickly
- Optimize skills retention
Benefits: Interactive Online Training classes led by knowledgeable instructors help reduce travel costs and downtime associated with traditional training and allows your staff to learn in an interactive setting with an instructor.
On-Demand videos provide sessions for your staff to take on their own schedule and at their own pace. They will be able to implement knowledge gained immediately, offering real value to your work force.
TrulinX’s live virtual classes and on-demand video sessions cover a wide range of topics to enhance your expertise of distribution practices and the Tribute Software System.
Additional Services for Your TrulinX Software System
For more information on third party software, server migrations, or user upgrades, contact Jeff Waite, Customer Relationship Manager. Phone: 800.874.2883, ext. 2250.
For an Introduction to TrulinX, Helpful Software Tips, TrulinX Releases and Release Notes, Queries, Training & Consulting Info, TribNet and Preferred Solution provider info and more, visit the Tribute Self Service Center.
TrulinX Support at 800.874.2883, Press 3 for Technical Support, then 2 for TrulinX Support
Scroll to bottom of page to sign up for our bi-weekly Newsletter!
2022 Class Schedule
Online Classes Offered
TrulinX Training 2022
- Our class format has been enhanced to incorporate more live demonstrations and less PowerPoint presentations where appropriate.
- Each class will have at least one takeaway tool that you can reference to later.
- In addition to the regularly scheduled classes, there is a list of available classes that can be custom scheduled at your convenience if you cannot attend a regularly scheduled class.
- For a complete class list, with associated costs, visit the self service center.
- We have added a “Build Your Own Class” option to the available class list. Tell us what you need training in, and we customize a class or series of classes just for you.
Click on class title for registration link. Class fees are applicable. See the master class list for details.
September 21: NEW! Importing - Importing Transaction Data - 60 minutes - $314.00
October 5: NEW! Sales Analysis -Sales Analysis Reports & Reconciliation - 60 minutes - $314.00
October 19: NEW! Sales Analysis - Reports for Managers - 45 minutes - $209.00
November 2: General Ledger - GL Basics - 90 minutes - $367.00
November 16: General Ledger -GL Accounting & Reconciliation - 90 minutes - $367.00
Visit the Tribute resource center to download full class descriptions, class costs, and registration links.
We also now offer TrulinX video classes on-demand. Learn on your own schedule and at your own pace. Take an individual class or purchase Suites that offer a related grouping of classes available to your organization for 6 months of unlimited viewing.
Contact us for support.
TrulinX On-Demand Sessions
- Accounts Receivable - Daily Processing
- Accounts Receivable - Credits, Credit Rating & Troubleshooting
- Accounts Payable - Daily Processing
- Accounts Payable - Reports, Inquiries & Common Problems
- Accounting & Reconciliation
- General Ledger Basics
- Expense Purchasing
- Managing Counter Sales
- Matrix Pricing
- Physical Inventory Processing
- Price Update Processing
- Purchase Order Processing - The Basics
- Recovering Freight Expense
- Sales Order Processing – Basic Entry
- Sales Order Processing – Commitment Allocation and Releasing
- Sales Order Processing – Reports & Inquiries
- Sales Order Processing – Managing Counter Sales
- Sales Tax Setup
- Understanding Inventory Management - Setup & Maintenance
- Understanding Inventory Management - Forecasting Demand & Vendor Lead Time
- Understanding Inventory Management - Buying & Replenishment
- Vendor Return Processing
- Warehouse Management
TrulinX Virtualized Consulting Services
Solving Your Business Challenges
Are you using TrulinX to its full potential? Would you like to save time and money by using TrulinX more efficiently?
Our TrulinX Business Process Consultants will work with you and your employees to help you solve your business challenges and maximize your software investment. For your convenience, our services are now completely virtualized. Contact us for more information and to schedule any of our consulting offerings listed below.
TrulinX Virtualized Consulting Benefits
We have developed an effective virtualized version of our services and we’re thrilled to offer them to you.
1. No travel expenses added to the fee for your consulting engagement
2. Consulting fees charged by the hour instead of by the day
3. Reduced loss of productivity for your employees
1. No travel for us means we have a greater ability to accommodate your preferred dates
2. You only have to set aside hours, instead of days, for consulting
3. Access to more TrulinX staff expertise and resources in real time
4. Option to record your engagement!
5. Choose from one of our existing consulting packages, or design your own!
Greater Value Than Ever Before
1. A larger pool of available TrulinX consultants for us to utilize, ensuring that you receive an even more valuable and customized experience
2. TrulinX consultant dedicating time to only you and your particular business needs
Customized Coaching: Design a custom consulting engagement to fit your unique needs! A consultant will work with your employees either in groups or independently on issues that they may have using the TrulinX Software. Pricing Varies
New Employee Training: We’ll provide training for your new hire(s). This includes permissions setup for the new hire and training on the modules that will be used on a daily basis. 2 hr - Contact us for pricing
Best Practices: Learn best industry practices in a variety of functional areas of your business, along with essential daily, weekly, monthly and yearly tasks you should incorporate into your business processes. 2 hr - Contact us for pricing
New Release Training: Learn about important new features that have been implemented since you last upgraded your TrulinX release level. Hourly rate dependent on number of releases
General Ledger Best Practices: Best practices for daily processing and monthly reconciliation of TrulinX G/L to A/R, A/P, Pending A/P, Inventory, and Cash accounts. (Actual reconciliation of accounts is not included in this package). 3 hr - Contact us for pricing
Service Level Improvement: Learn all the critical parts of quote entry to ensure timely release and shipping of material to keep your customer service levels high! We’ll also take you for a deep dive into how the system commits, allocates, and releases inventory to a pick ticket and make custom recommendations for your business. 2 hr - Contact us for pricing
Inventory Management: Learn all of the features that control buying, forecasting demand & lead time, item ranking, and all the in’s and out’s of buying and replenishment. We’ll also include helpful tips for interpreting the buying decisions your Buy Job has made. All of this can be followed up with custom recommendations for inventory management setup. 4 hr - Contact us for pricing
Work Order Management: Learn how to process internal & external fabrications properly, labor and burden setup and application, tracking labor costs, and proper methods for cost finalization. 4 hr - Contact us for pricing
Operations Audit: (NOTE: REQUIRES AN ONSITE VISIT 2-4 days) A consultant will travel to your facility to observe and analyze your business practices and suggest areas for improvement. Contact us for pricing