TrulinX helps fluid power distributors tighten down their operations.
We started in the fluid power industry, so we understand what you need your ERP software to do and how to implement it. We are more than just a distribution software package. We have over 35 years of experience, so you get a strategic partner who knows how your business works. From better inventory management to assigning projects to work centers, we want to help your fluid power distribution business run smoother.
We offer special features for Fluid Power & Motion Control industries
Some of TrulinX’s software enhancements for fluid power distributors include:
- Sophisticated work order management system to easily enter & substitute components on complicated assemblies like power units, cylinders, valve assemblies, pump systems, etc.
- Customizable templates for complex assemblies to obtain all the information needed on a quote to ensure the assembly is fabricated correctly
- Ability to track and route labor & burden, and easily outsource subassemblies
- Manage Vendor Rebates
- Ability to designate Standard Pack buy quantities (no broken box charges or expensive components on the shelf)
- Infinite number of pricing levels - can recognize whole purchase price vs per piece pricing
- Special Pricing Agreement
- Counter Store / Retail Sales module
TrulinX puts information into the hands of your customer service team
This helps them quote more competitively and close sales more effectively. TrulinX’s powerful customer service features include:
- Check price, availability, most often ordered, history & substitutes all on one screen
- Search easily for product numbers via multiple methods
- Easily offer substitutions and cross-referenced product numbers
- Attach schematics, documents and photos to product numbers
- Import quotes to save time and errors on manual entry
- Easily import pricing catalogs for new lines or entry of large numbers of product numbers
- Track lost sales
- Automatic follow-up for all previous quotes & inquiries
Item Master Inquiry
MFP Automation Engineering
The team at MFP Automation Engineering shares the benefits of partnering with TrulinX ERP software.
"This business software allows us to streamline orders from quote to invoice. We utilize its efficiencies and tools to integrate electronic orders, quickly print reports, and manage a large inventory which frees up our time and skillsets to focus on the business. With the use of TrulinX, our procedures are very effective, efficient, and saves cost. TrulinX has not only made our lives easier, but the benefits have undoubtedly trickled down to the customer in the form of time, financial savings, and order accuracy."
June 10, 2019
Tribute customer, Behco-MRM, Inc., is headquartered in eastern Michigan and is a tri-technology distributor and integrator providing motion control solutions with pneumatic, hydraulic and electro-mechanical technologies....
November 23, 2015
MFP Automation Engineering has one of the coolest headquarters in western Michigan.Situated in an ultra-modern cantilevered building, the former Michigan Fluid Power has not only moved into a larger...
December 6, 2018
Tribute Trade Show Schedule: We hope to see you at the following industry shows in 2019. Eaton Distributor Meeting, IDCO Expo, AHTD Conference, NAHAD Annual Conference, NIBA Convention, ISD & FPDA Joint Conference, & TribNet....
Tribute, Inc. believes that one of the best ways we can anticipate a distributor’s needs is by knowing their vendors. That’s why we’ve forged strong relationships with a number of leading industrial manufacturers in your industry. By working closely with them, we can help our software users meet vendor requirements and maximize discounts, all while selling the product in the most efficient manner.
- Easy price updates and new item imports
- Retail sales: Aeroquip Express - Weatherhead Port-to-Port Stores
- P.O.S sales reporting
- Inventory Reporting
- Calculation of Rebates & Reporting
- Hose assembly generation
- Consolidation of purchase orders
- Easily transmit PO's
- Sales reporting
- Automatic rebate calculation & reporting
- EDI integration
- Price update and item loading
- PHconnect & PHAST integration
- Parker Tracking System (PTS) integration
- POS Sales reporting
- Automatic report generation
- EDI transmissions
- Upload catalogs and easy price updates
- 80 character part number capacity
- POS Sales reporting
- Automatic price updates
- Exporting invoices & purchase orders
- Exporting POs to Sun Hydraulics
- Images/Graphics on PN
- Easy tracking of non-stock and drop shipment sales
- Easy price updates