For more than 20 years, Tribute has been a member of the International Sealing Distribution (ISD) Association and serves many of its members with our innovative business management solution, TrulinX. Backed by more than 35 years of industry expertise, TrulinX helps sealing distributors increase profits along with customer service levels and is backed up by real time support that knows your industry.
TrulinX can help resolve common business constraints unique to your industry…
- Heat tracking, enabling you to pull inventory from the same batches, providing traceability
- Batch management, applying FIFO inventory methods
- Kitting, to consolidate multiple inventory items
- Inventory, better management tools giving you a strong grip on your stock
- Download brochure to read more!
As a member of ISD, you will receive the following benefits:
As you are considering TrulinX
- Complimentary ROI Analysis – see the financial value of TrulinX to your business ($2,500 Value)
- Complimentary Business Discovery Session – identify current constraints and how our tool can correct those issues
After your purchase of TrulinX
- 24-hour real time support
- User forums and annual user group meeting
- Annual review of your business results after one-year with TrulinX
- & more!!!
Refer a Company
If your company is already utilizing Tribute or TrulinX, there are additional benefits waiting you! Download our referral form to learn more!
We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 FPDA/ISD Joint Summit in Austin, Texas next fall!
Best Practice Statistics
Download a copy of the most recent statistics for the sealing marketplace and see how your company compares.
Relevant Blog Posts
- The Benefits of Membership in ISD.
- Tribute Partners with Garlock Sealing Technologies
- Fluid Sealing Association Publishes 1st Edition of Gasket Handbook
- Garlock Offers Fluid Sealing Basics Training
- Parker Hannifin Launches New Interactive O-Ring Handbook
- Trelleborg Introduces Hydraulic Cylinder Calculator Mobile App for Specifying Seals
- The Importance of Building a Vendor Report Card
- Don’t Let Retiring Employees = Lost Knowledge