Tribute, Inc. will be holding their annual user's group meeting, TribNet, June 20th-22nd at the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center.
A provider of business management software for fluid power, process control and automation distributors who provide design and fabrication services, Tribute will feature guest speakers, Brian Gardner, founder of SalesProcess360, and Reed Stith, Senior Growth Advisor at MAGNET: The Manufacturing Advocacy and Growth Network.
Tribute's platinum partner this year is WarehouseTWO®, LLC, a “cloud”-based software tool that enables groups of peer wholesaler-distributors to leverage each other’s finished goods inventories.
WarehouseTWO® elegantly integrates with Tribute and TrulinX, for maximum convenience in browsing the inventories available in peer distributor networks.
The two and a half day conference will be full of training sessions on both TrulinX and Tribute Software systems and networking opportunities for the users, including additional sessions by Brian Gardner of SalesProcess360: Sales KPIs can be Your Leading Indicators and Do you the Gaps in Your Business?
Many users say that the ability to talk with other users of the software and meet Tribute staff face to face is an invaluable benefit of attending the conference.
The Program Priority Assignment and Program Review boards will meet to go over and rank customer project submissions determining the direction of Tribute's development teams' work for next six months. This system allows Tribute's development teams to respond nimbly to changes in the industry focus on projects that are relevant to the user base.
Many of Tribute's vendor partners will be there to highlight their products and services. Tribute is proud to partner with the following vendors:
- 3Delta Systems- Credit Card Integration and Secure Payment Services
- Datto - Total Data backup protection
- Enlighten.Net- Document management and Search Integration Solutions
- Evergreen Consulting- Consulting Services to wholesale distributors to increase profits and grow the value of their business
- Harland Technology Services- a leading provider of IT services and solutions for companies across the United States
- Informa Software - Modular document management, forms and workflow software
- MITS - Distributor Analytics
- Rubber Tree Systems- Sales Force Mobilization and Analytics software for ERP
- Tour de Force- a fully functional mobile CRM/SFA solution integrated with Tribute and TrulinX software solutions
- WarehouseTWO- North America's leading inventory-sharing solution for independent industrial wholesaler-distributors
Along with informative sessions and networking, TribNet members will enjoy visiting our hometown city of Cleveland with great entertainment, fine dining establishments and microbreweries along the riverfront and downtown communities.
Tim Reynolds, president of Tribute, Inc., and the staff of Tribute look forward to seeing customers and vendor partners this June and catching up on what's new in their lives and in their businesses.
Click for more information about TrulinX, our Windows-based software designed specifically for complex fabrication projects.