The Fluid Power Technology Conference brings together fluid power industry professionals and academics for three full days of in-depth programming including pre-conference workshops, keynote sessions, industry panels, hands-on technology demonstrations, and networking sessions.
Back by popular demand will be a full day of pre-conference workshops* on May 13, presented by MSOE and the International Fluid Power Society (IFPS). New this year will be IFPS certification testing.
The conference will be held May 13 - 15, 2019 at the MSOE's Kern Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. There will be numerous industry experts scheduled to give sessions and workshops at this event and will cover the following subjects:
- Compressed air efficiency strategies
- Solutions for multiple hydraulic connections
- Torque and tightening of hydraulic hose assemblies
- Tips on eliminating compressed air waste
- Innovations in diaphragm accumulator designs
- Hydraulic troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Measuring hydraulic pressure, flow and more for efficient operation
- Reading hydraulic circuits
- and more....
For more information on the conference and to register, visit fluidpowertechconference.com
Tribute, Inc. is a provider of distribution management software for fluid power & motion control distributors that provide value-add and fabrication services. For information on the value TrulinX ERP software can bring to your company's efficiencies and profit margins, visit tribute.com