With the help of the NFPA Education and Technology Foundation, the NFPA Education and Workforce Development programs were able to help more schools participate in the challenges, bring fluid power to their classrooms, and build fluid power kits. Many were also able to visit local companies to talk to experts and learn more about the fluid power industry.
Many thanks to all of the NFPA members involved in workforce programs for schools. Your help and support make these events a success and change the lives of young students.
If you are interested in participating in an upcoming challenge, please check out the advantages of membership in the NFPA and check out the scheduled Fluid Power Action Challenges.
Check to see if there is a Fluid Power Challenge in your area or contact Arlen Garcia of the NFPA for more information on how to start your own!
- Cooper Middle School – Austell, Georgia – Challenge Day – January 27, 2017
- FORCE America – Alexandria, Minnesota – Challenge Day – February 22, 2017
- Daman – Mishawaka, Indiana – Challenge Day – March 3, 2017
- Bennett’s Mill Middle School – Fayetteville, Georgia – Challenge Day – March 3, 2017
- Parker Hannifin– Chagrin Falls, Ohio – Challenge Day – March 10, 2017
- Wojanis – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Challenge Day – March 23, 2017
- Master Pneumatic, Inc – Detroit, Michigan – Challenge Day – March 28, 2017
- Price Engineering – Pewaukee, Wisconsin – Challenge Day – March 31, 2017
- Cleveland Community College – Shelby, North Carolina – Challenge Day – May 2, 2017
- Purdue University – Columbus, Indiana – Challenge Day – May 13, 2017
Tribute, Inc. is a member of the NFPA Education committee and provides distribution management software for industrial distributors and fabricators in the fluid power and automation marketplace.