Join Tribute, Inc. at the upcoming Motion + Power Technology Expo, held October 15-17, 2019 in Detroit, Michigan. The education courses at the MPT Expo offer exclusive access to a wide-ranging series of technical seminars taught by fluid power, motion control and power transmission leaders and insiders.
From novice to expert, there are courses for all career-levels offered in full and half-day seminars. Each course is conveniently situated just steps from the Expo floor — so you can combine classroom learning with hands-on experience with the equipment. Admission to the exhibit hall is included with seminar registration.
The Motion + Power Technology Expo also delivers a full range of pneumatic and hydraulic fluid power industry expertise.
Some of the courses offered:
- Hydraulic Fluid Properties, Efficiency, and Contamination Control
- Overview of Fluid Power Components and Systems
- Fundamental Understanding of Electro Fluid Power Technology
- Supply Chain Management
- Technical Overview of Automotive Powertrain Lubricants
- Why Bearings Are Damaged
- Gearbox Field Inspection — Load Distribution, Lubrication, & Condition
- Basics of Gearing
- Reverse Gear System Engineering — Why, When, and How
- Materials Selection and Heat Treatment of Gears
Register now because early-bird pricing ends September 13 and these classes fill up quickly!
And while you're there, take advantage of all the great sessions offered, such as this session in the Business Track on how to "Hire Like Nobody's Business" led by Founder and President of Diversified Industrial Staffing.
Visit Tribute, Inc. at Booth #2733 in the Fluid Power Pavilion by the NFPA booth to learn more about TrulinX, our ERP business management software designed for industrial distributors in the motion control, fluid power, and power transmission industry.