The International Fluid Power Society (IFPS) had elections for their 2017 board during its annual meeting in Kansas City, Missouri and Richard Bullers, CFPPS, SMC Corporation of America was elected the 57th president of IFPS.
Bullers is currently a Senior Applications Engineer for SMC Corporation of America. SMC is a leader in pneumatic and motion control technology, providing industry with green products and energy saving solutions to support automation worldwide.
The other directors on the 2017 IFPS Board:
- First Vice President – D. Dean Houdeshell, Cemen Tech Inc.
- Immediate Past President – Rance Herren
- Treasurer – Jeff Kenney - Coastal Hydraulics, Inc.
- Vice President Certification - Timothy White - The Boeing Company
- Vice President Marketing and Public Relations - Scott Nagro - HydraForce, Inc.
- Vice President Education - Vice President Membership - Bill Jordan - Altec Industries, Inc.
- Vice President Educational Foundation – Tom Blansett
A group of Directors-at-Large were also confirmed, including Tribute customer, John Juhasz, of Kraft Fluid Systems, Inc.
Tribute, Inc. congratulates Mr. Bullers, John Juhasz, and the 2017 board members dedicated to enhancing the quality of certifications, educational opportunities, technology evolution, and professionalism within the fluid power and motion control industry.
Tribute, Inc. is a member of FPDA and NFPA and is a provider of business management software for fluid power and process control distributors who provide design and fabrication services. Click for more information about TrulinX, our Windows-based software designed specifically for complex fabrication projects.