One of Tribute's manufacturer partners, Dixon Valve and Coupling, has a blog with informative articles pertaining to the hydraulic and fluid transfer industry.
Headquartered in Chestertown, MD, with distribution centers around the globe, Dixon has grown to become a leading innovator in the hose coupling industry.
Check out their blog for useful articles such as the following:
- Basics of Hydraulic Flow
- Making Hose Assemblies Requires Knowledge and Experience: Boss Clamp Do's and Don’ts
- Five Most Common Misapplications for Quick Disconnects
- Common Fluid Transfer Problems and How to Solve Them
- Selling Safety Isn't Easy but the Payoff is Priceless
- What is Food Grade Stainless Steel?
- Use STAMPED When Fabricating and Specifying Hose Assemblies
- 5 Construction Industry Trends to Watch
- Top 7 Food and Beverage Industry Trends in 2019
- On-the-Job Training: Dixon's Competency-based Apprentice Program
You can also find helpful tips, literature, mobile apps (King Crimp Calculator and Quick Coupling Global Interchange), videos, and interactive tools on their website's Knowledge Center.
Tribute, Inc. is a provider of ERP software for industrial distributors in the fluid power and fluid handling industry that provide value-add services and has partnered with Dixon Valve to streamline their distributors' supply chain.
Features in TrulinX by Tribute, Inc. benfecial to Dixon distributors include a PO export feature that is integrated Dixon's web ordering application to receive a 2% web order discount. To learn more about how TrulinX ERP software can help Dixon Distributors, click link, or contact us .