The Global Fluid Power Society (GFPS) is a worldwide community of institutes for networking in the area of fluid power and fluid techniques.
Formed in 2016, the GFPS is a merger of two organizations: Fluid Power Net International (FPNI) and the Network of Fluid Power Centres of Europe (FPCE).
The main goal was to form a unique entity independent of a continent, which could inherit the spirit and the experience of both FPNI and FPCE, and that will be recognized as the main reference for the international fluid power community including academia and industry
GFPS’s general objectives are to:
- Bring people of the fluid power community “together”
- Provide information about fluid power developments and publications
- Strengthen the standing of fluid power and fluid techniques in industry and academia
- Promote fluid power and fluid techniques as scientific/technical discipline
- Promote collaborative projects and provide information about expertise in the field of fluid power technology
- Promote the exchange of students and researchers among fluid power institutions
Tribute, Inc. is a member of FPDA and NFPA and is a provider of business management software for fluid power and process control distributors who provide design and fabrication services. Click for more information about TrulinX, our Windows-based software designed specifically for complex fabrication projects.