Counter salesfir industrial distributors are typically very profitable but can be hard to process through many ERP software packages.
TrulinX by Tribute, Inc. is a sophisticated distribution and fabrication management software package that makes counter sales a snap.
The TrulinX counter sales module enables you to process walk-in orders, or pickups, quickly and efficiently. TrulinX allows users to complete the counter sales transaction directly from one screen in a timely fashion due to the following capabilities:
- Easily find customers and pertinent credit information
- Ability to apply any pricing contracts to sale
- Check inventory real time at all locations
- Ability to separate counter stock from warehouse inventory and easily transfer
- Issue customer returns and credits on the fly
- Quickly generate a hose assembly order on the fly
- Easily designate sale taxable or nontaxable
- Multiple payment options: cash, credit card, check and “on account”
- Put a deposit down on back orders / special orders
- Secure (PCI compliant) credit card processing
In addition, a phone order can be processed as a counter sale after-the-fact, in case a customer unexpectedly arrives to pick up their ordered goods and want to pay for them at that time. No need to delete and re-enter the order, simply modify it and process as a counter sale.
Whatever your needs, from occasional walk-in customers to a full-fledged retail counter sales business, TrulinX gives you the right tools to do the job.
Features of the TrulinX counter sales module:
- Easy to set up and use
- Reduces errors and redundancies
- Increases efficiency and productivity
- Ability to create a quote from the counter sale screen
- Allows multiple payment terms
- Available credit limit calculation
- Automatic tax calculation
- Returns and exchanges can be done easily
- Ability to have customer's e-signature on their receipts
- Allows customers to put deposits on backorders
- Items that use serial number tracking (i.e. hose assemblies) will automatically generate serial number labels
- Comments and pop-up notes or work flow instructions for specific customer or part numbers can be displayed and/or printed
- Provide customer with personalized receipt
Tribute also partners with major manufacturers to streamline their distributors' counter sales and supply chain including Eaton's Aeroquip Express and Weatherhead Port-to-Port retail sales, Gates Corporation, plus Parker Hannifin's ParkerStores.
Eaton Corporation uses the TrulinX Counter Sales Module at their Van Wert Aeroquip Express Store which serves as a real-world training ground and laboratory for Eaton distributors.
For more information about TrulinX, visit www.tribute.com.