Software Support Specialist
Tribute Inc. in Hudson, Ohio is seeking a motivated Software Specialist to contribute to our continued growth providing enterprise software to our customer base of distributors and fabricators spanning across US and Canada. We pride ourselves on having a deep understanding of our customers' business processes and unique requirements.
This position provides high-quality customer support for our proprietary software and third party packages.
To provide excellent real time customer support and satisfaction. This will be accomplished through:
- Troubleshoot issues/problems reported by end users
- Address client questions about features and functionality.
- Effectively track completed work utilizing ticket tracking software
- Deliver complete resolutions with professionalism and care.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Collaborate with team members to get customers solutions effectively and efficiently.
- Recognize when issues needs to be expedited or escalated.
- Help develop procedures for business operations and improvements.
- Protect clients’ confidential information
- Post high school degree or equivalent relevant customer service
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Ability to analyze data and utilize trouble-shooting skills to provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Strong telephone handling skills and active listening
- Friendly and customer oriented with the ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Travel is required up to 30%
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org