Tribute, Inc. is a privately owned and operated ERP software developer to the industrial distribution industry with clients spanning across US and Canada.
We are currently seeking an Implementation Specialist who guides customers from sales hand-off through the first month following their successful go-live. The implementation specialist provides the set-up and training of our ERP software solution, helping our new customers establish a strong foundation for business growth and success.
This is a work from home position with some travel required.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Project management training and/or experience managing a portfolio of multiple projects at different phases of completion
- Ability to analyze data and utilize trouble-shooting skills to provide creative solutions for new customers
- Presentation and training skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Ability to assist customers in making and implementing business process decisions
- Post high school degree or equivalent
- Strong active listening skills
- Friendly and customer oriented with the ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel required
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com